The world's best food. The world's best museums. Architecture that awes. And enough shopping for days. Find it all in Chicago. This is a city built on the shores of greatness. Below is a brief listing of possibilities to explore the Windy City on Thursday of the PLANC Conference.
Special Event Opportunity
- Chicago Dine Around, 5:30 to 8:30 pm [this event is full]
Pre-Law Advisors & Guests Only. Space is limited to first 50 registrants.
Sponsored by Michigan State University College of Law.
- Adler Planetarium, open 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Art Institute of Chicago, open 10:30 am to 8:00 pm
- The Field Museum, open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Museum of Contemporary Art, open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Museum of Science and Industry, open 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Shedd Aquarium, open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Blue Man Group at 8:00 pm
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra at 8:00 pm
- The Second City at 8:00 pm
- The Sound of Music at 7:30 pm
- The SpongeBob Musical at 7:30 pm
- Architecture Foundation Boat Tour at 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm